Want to showcase this cheese on your menu? Serve up something sensational with these innovative concepts.
Panino’s Montanara featuring Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella
|10 oz. ball
||Neapolitan-style artisan Pizza Dough (for a 10” pie)
||San Marzano Tomato Sauce
||Galbani Premio Mozzarella shreds or Galbani Fresh Mozzarella (a combination of the two is recommended)
||Fresh Basil (to garnish)
||Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Stretch or roll out your pizza dough into a 10” round disc, leaving a 1” border all around as you would on a traditional pizza.
- Using your fingertips, make indentations in the center of the dough without disturbing the pizza border.
- Carefully drop the dough into a 350°F fryer, holding it down with a large metal spatula or strainer, and flip it until it turns golden-brown on both sides.
- Remove the dough from the fryer and drain the excess oil on paper.
- Place the fried pizza dough on a pizza tray and add tomato sauce, Mozzarella shreds and/or Fresh Mozzarella, grated Parmesan, fresh basil, olive oil and sea salt.
- Bake in an oven at 600°F or hotter until the cheese melts and the edges are slightly charred.
©2019 Lactalis Foodservice. All rights reserved.