Galbani® Limoncello Cannoli
||Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
||Pre-packaged cannoli shells
||Zest of one lemon (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
||Zest of one lime (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
||Small semi-sweet chocolate chips for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk the 2 cups of Ricotta until smooth.
- Sift ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar into the Ricotta mixture. Add lemon and lime zest, and 2 tbsp. limoncello liqueur. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold into the Ricotta mixture until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, with a hand mixer beat ¼ cup heavy cream until fairly stiff.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the cream into the Ricotta mixture until just combined. Refrigerate for a half hour.
- To fill the cannoli just before serving, use a pastry bag without a tip to pipe the Ricotta mixture into the cannoli molds. Fill from both ends so the Ricotta mixture runs through the whole shell.
- Dust each of the filled cannoli with confectioners’ sugar. Garnish with reserved lemon and lime zest and small semi-sweet chocolate chips
©2021 Lactalis Foodservice. All rights reserved.