Want to showcase this cheese on your menu? Serve up something sensational with these innovative concepts.
Bacon and Balsamic Caprese Grillbread featuring Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella
||Galbani Fresh Mozzarella medallions
||Garlic, cut in half
||Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
||Crispy cooked Bacon, cut into pieces
||Fresh Basil leaves, chopped fine
||Heirloom Tomato, cut in 1/4 inch slices
||Galbani Asiago (to garnish)
||Parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat grill on high for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, slice ciabatta lengthwise into two near-flat rectangles.
- Rub inside of each piece with garlic, then brush with 2 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette.
- Reduce heat to medium; grill bread face down.
- Remove bread once grill marks are well-defined and bread is toasted—about 5 minutes.
- Layer ingredients as follows: grilled bread (face up), Fresh Mozzarella, bacon, basil, and tomato. Reduce heat to low and return bread to grill (lid down) until cheese begins to melt—about 7 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining balsamic vinaigrette, sprinkle with pepper, and top with Asiago and parsley.
- Slice and serve immediately.
©2019 Lactalis Foodservice. All rights reserved.